Author of Middle Grade novels about friendship, family, and figuring out where you fit in.

Monday, January 6, 2014

A "Medley" Of New Things

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season.

The past month was crazy busy for me, hence the quietness on the blog. But I'm back and ready for an exciting new year!

I anticipate a bunch of new things coming up in 2014. In fact, something big has already happened, three days into the new year -- we adopted a dog, Medli.


She's a two-year-old chocolate lab mix. She's a total sweetheart (loves everyone -- adults, children, dogs and cats) and is proving to be a fast learner. I think she's going to make an awesome writing partner!

Besides the new addition to our family, there will be a few more exciting changes this year, or at least that's the plan. One of those changes might be something writing-related. I'll be sure to make an announcement once everything is in place. For now... I've just got a lot to look forward to!

How was your holiday season? What are you looking forward to this year?

7 comments:

Misha Gerrick said...

At the moment, I'm looking forward to seeing what my second book's cover looks like. :-)

Medli's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I'm a total sucker for dog photos! She is beautiful.

Tiana Smith said...

Awwww! I LOVE dogs, and she looks so pretty :) Good luck with all your writing goals!

Jemi Fraser said...

Medli is gorgeous! Enjoy!! And good luck with your projects :)

Anne Gallagher said...

Oh Medlie is so adorable. Happy New Year, Shelly!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Shelley .. welcome Medli to the blogging world .. she looks quite delightful - -- and good luck with your goals for 2014 - cheers Hilary

aisyahputrisetiawan said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Benjolan Di Lobia Mayora
Pengobatan Radang Sendi Herbal
Cara Menghilangkan Pendarahan Rahim Herbal
Tips Menghilangkan Kanker Tulang
Cara Menghilangkan Pendarahan Pasca Persalinan
Obat TBC Diseminata
Obat Wasir Atau Ambeien Berdarah Untuk Ibu Hamil
Obat Diabetes Kering Alami

© Shelley Sly, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena