Author of Middle Grade novels about friendship, family, and figuring out where you fit in.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wishing for Washington is now on Amazon.com!

I know the official release date for the e-book was supposed to be June 18, but yesterday I decided I'd play around on Amazon. The mobi (Kindle) formatting was all done, and there was nothing stopping me from actually publishing it.

So I did.

If you're interested, you can check it out here. If you're not sure if you'd like it or not, you can read a sample on Wattpad.com.

I kept thinking I still had a week before the release (though I guess I could have waited a week before fiddling with Amazon), so I wasn't really prepared to announce it today. It definitely feels surreal.

The Nook version and print version are still in the works, but both will definitely release this summer. Then we'll see if I can format the book for iTunes. I've got a busy month ahead!

What summer releases do you guys have your eye on? I've got a long To-Read list, but I'm always looking to add to it. (Has anyone with a long list actually made significant progress? If so, can I borrow your reading superpowers?)

P.S. Some of you guys offered to blog about the book, which is awesome. I'll be emailing you soon with all the info.

3 comments:

Tiana Smith said...

YAAAAAY!

Jemi Fraser said...

WOOOOOOT!! I've got my copy! Now to wait for school to finish so I can find some reading time!! :)

kristi d.wientge said...

Must be a wonderful feeling! Can't wait to get my hands on the print version! x

© Shelley Sly, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena