Author of Middle Grade novels about friendship, family, and figuring out where you fit in.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

All Of Your Questions, Answered!

This week, my critique partner and friend, Kristi Wientge, interviewed me on her blog. She's a fantastic person and everything you could hope for in a CP, so I encourage you all to go visit her at Moments-n-between: http://moments-n-between.blogspot.com.

It was SO kind of her to do this, and she came up with some superb questions! Just a warning: my answers are a little on the long and rambling side. But we've covered pretty much everything. If there's anything you've wanted to know about the process of publishing Wishing for Washington, this interview is where you'll find it!

6 comments:

Jemi Fraser said...

Great interview! Kristi asks great questions! :)

Shelley Sly said...

Just wanted to thank Kristi again for her really thought-provoking and interesting questions!

And thank you to those of you who visited her blog and/or shared the link on social media. You guys rock!

Nick Wilford said...

Just been! It was a great read.

kristi d.wientge said...

Thanks for the shout out to my blog, Shelley! Maybe it will motivate me to blog more often! x
It was a pleasure to interview you!

Anonymous said...

Great interview. My CP's are invaluable and enrich my manuscript in their own way. Self-publishing requires a lot of research. I've seen it done right and wrong.

aisyahputrisetiawan said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Penghancur Benjolan Di Payudara
Pengobatan Jantung Berdebar Herbal
Cara Menghilangkan Kaki Bengkak Pada Ibu Hamil
Obat Pembengkakan Ibu Jari Alami
Obat Herbal Kista Rahim Pada Wanita
Obat Sakit Buang Air Besar Pada Ibu Hamil
Obat TBC Ekstra Paru
Pencegahan Diabetes Melitus Tipe 2

© Shelley Sly, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena