Author of Middle Grade novels about friendship, family, and figuring out where you fit in.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Paperback Is Out!

Just letting you guys know that Wishing for Washington is now available as a paperback!

(Yup, those are my copies!)

The back cover is all pretty with clouds and stars and stuff. And it feels amazing. Like, the smoothest book I've ever touched. But I might just be biased.

Anyway, if you or someone you know would like a copy, you can find it on Amazon!

Now that my book baby is out of my hands, I'm focusing on other projects. Editing one manuscript while drafting another. Fun!

What is everyone working on this summer?

7 comments:

Stephanie Faris said...

Beautiful! I know that feeling. You put it out in the world and cross your fingers and hope for the best. The promotion part of it is what terrifies me. I'd rather just write!

Vanessa Morgan said...

Congratulations on the new release!

Kelly Polark said...

Looks awesome, Shelley!

Amy Saia said...

I love that cover and congrats on your book release!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the book. Nice cover design.

Heather R. Holden said...

Oh, how exciting! Congrats! This is such a great and vibrant cover. Love how the stars wrap around to the back for the print version! :)

aisyahputrisetiawan said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Penghancur Benjolan Di Payudara
Pengobatan Jantung Berdebar Herbal
Cara Menghilangkan Kaki Bengkak Pada Ibu Hamil
Obat Pembengkakan Ibu Jari Alami
Obat Herbal Kista Rahim Pada Wanita
Obat Sakit Buang Air Besar Pada Ibu Hamil
Obat TBC Ekstra Paru
Pencegahan Diabetes Melitus Tipe 2

© Shelley Sly, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena